Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring's Gonna Be Good!

Spring has arrived, and so have I. It has been quite a while since I have written here, but with the world waking up, so am I.

With waking up, sometimes you can look a bit disheveled (or downright ugly like the picture of two baby pigeons I took today), and things might be that way for the next little bit. I'll push through them though.
I had a realization a couple of weeks ago that changed the way I look at a lot of things--life, work, long-term goals. While I'm not going to fill you in right now, I promise to let you know where I've been, and why I'm glad to be taking pictures like this outside my parent's front door:
Grape hyacinths
For now, all you get is a tease, but more to come (pics and words). And much more frequently than I have posted recently.

1 comment:

Lana said...

Glad you're back!